We have a wide range of services to suit a variety of budgets and tastes. Our most popular are shown below. The package descriptions relate to our services but can be adapted to suit any corporate or personal event. Please call for more information on packages, current promotions and custom options.
The Not Sure Where to Start Package From £20 per hour
Providing that little bit of support
Looking for ideas for a wedding theme? Come to a standstill in your plans?
This package is perfect if you are wanting a little extra help in some areas of your plans You may be just starting out with your wedding plans or nearly there, perhaps you have come up against a problem or run out of ideas. Whatever the reason we are there for support, guidance and inspiration! The package includes...
- A suggested minimum two hour meeting with the Bride and Groom
- Plenty of inspiration!
- Knowledge of formalities and etiquette
- Supplier suggestions
- Suggested itinerary for the day
- A written report and/or mood board after the meeting
The Attention to Detail Package From £200
Ensuring that your venue has the ‘wow’ factor!
Do you have dreams of a magical venue? Have you considered who will take responsibility for accomplishing your vision?
The Attention to Detail package is there to decorate and dress your venue to the highest of standards. On the morning of your wedding you need time to relax and enjoy your special day but too often Brides end up rushing round putting up bunting and folding napkins! Often friends and family or other suppliers may chip in and help but this means they have less time to carry out their roles and duties. Handing over this part of the day to Behind the Scenes will make sure your venue look simply stunning! This package includes........
- Planning meetings before your wedding to discuss details
and email support
of all suppliers relating to decor
of items from you or local suppliers (arrangement of delivery of necessary
items if required)
- Venue interior and exterior
decoration, set up and styling
- Laying of tables
- Setting up of additional features
including; present and cake table, sweet buffet, bar etc
- On the morning management of the suppliers
the day presence until Bride and Groom arrive at reception
Please note there will be an extra
cost of £40 for a return visit at the end of the night or the next day to
down of the room
of goods to suppliers or a designated location
Please see our Venue Decoration
page for hire and sale items to make your venue stand out!
The I Do Package From £460
On the day management
Are you concerned about pulling together every element of your special day? Do you want to sit back and relax on the big day itself?
The I Do Package provides on the day management from setting up the venue to the first dance. Often the Bride and Groom end up running around organising the occasion or they pass this responsibility on to friends and family who end up worrying all day, Throughout the lead up to the big day we will meet with you to discuss your plans and ensure every detail is covered. On the day we will manage the timetable of activities, liaise with suppliers, assist guests and deal with any unexpected issues so you can enjoy every moment. This package ensures all your hard work comes together and allows the Bride and Groom to celebrate with their guests.
- An initial meeting to discuss plans plus interim meetings where needed
- Advice regarding suppliers, logistics and money saving tips
- A meeting three weeks before your wedding to
discuss fine details
- Telephone and email support
- Confirmation of the itinerary for the day
- Attendance on the day from initial set up until
the end of the night!
- Venue interior and exterior decoration, set up
and styling on the morning of the wedding
- On the day management of the suppliers
- On the day management of guests
- Management of timings
- Assisting with drinks and food service if
needed (extra staff costs may incur)
- Changes in venue layout during the day
- Clearing up of the venue and packing away at the end of the night
- Carrying of an ‘emergency kit’ for any issues
that may arise
- Dealing with any unexpected issues
- Return of goods to nominated location where needed
The Final Furlong From £620
Taking the worry out of the final few weeks
Would you like to ensure all the plans are in place? Do you want to enjoy the last few weeks of your engagement?
The Final Furlong is there to assist couples in the run up to their wedding. It is a flexible package that can help finalise plans, confirm suppliers and ensure every detail of the day is perfect. The 6-8 weeks before you wedding can be a busy time and we can step in and take the weight off your shoulders. This package, of course, provides you with the presence of Behind The Scenes on the day to ensure every element runs smoothly.
- An initial consultation to discuss plans so far
- At least one other face to face meeting to discuss progress
- Telephone and email support
- Planning of the itinerary for the day
- Assistance with any potential issues
- Sourcing of any last minute suppliers
- Helping with final details such as writing out place names
guest accommodation is booked
- Confirmation of all suppliers and checking of details
- The Attention to Detail Package
- The I Do Package
The Middle of the Road Package From £840
Partial Planning & Management
Do you want to get married at short notice or lead a busy
life? Would you like to maintain control over your wedding but need a helping
hand in sourcing suppliers and adding a creative touch? This package helps you
source all the suppliers you need as well making sure your wedding looks as
stunning as it should do! The package takes the worry and stress out of the
lead up to your wedding to ensure you can enjoy the big day itself and
initial consultation where we discuss the day of your dreams
face to face meetings
email and telephone support
a number of suppliers in each category that are free on your date, liaison over
their costs and creative vision ready to pass to you for decision making and
of hire items such as furniture, lighting, linen and tableware
decorative items (additional costs will be added on to the package price)
from our in-house stationer if required (additional costs may be added on to
the package price)
of course includes all of the above packages with peace of mind that we will be
there to manage your day.
The Complete Package Price on Application
Planning & Management from start to finish
Do you lead a busy life? Would you like to ensure every element of your big day is perfect?
The Complete Package offers to take the away from planning your wedding so you can relax and enjoy your engagement. Behind The Scenes cover every aspect of the planning and management of your day including …..
- Your initial consultation where we discuss the day of your dreams
- Planning and managing your budget
- Developing a wedding theme
- Sourcing the perfect venue and suppliers
- Guest list management
- On going face to face, email and telephone support
- Preparing the venue to ensure every detail is finalised before your arrival
- We will of course be there ‘behind the scenes’ on the day to make sure every moment goes without a hitch.
The As You Like It Package
Letting you decide!
If you like a little bit of each of these packages or you just need some ad-hoc support this is the plan of action for you! Need help approaching a tricky suppliers? Lead a hectic life? Live at a distance from your venue? Want some support sorting out a few finer details? Let Behind The Scenes take the hard work from you and use us how you wish! Gain back some ‘me’ time and feel in control of your big day!
Guest List Management £120 (Based on 100 guests)
Taking the ‘paperwork’ off of your hands
Brides and Grooms often underestimate how much time it takes to send out invitations, collate the returns, plan accommodation and deal with dietary requirements. We can do all this for you!! We
even enlist the services of a calligrapher to make those invites extra special!
Other services offered include…………..
- Hen and Stag Do planning
- Venue finding
- Supplier sourcing